There are seven key stages of the renting process which are as follows;
1) Register your interest with us
2) Arrange a viewing of the property that you are interested in
3) Make an application including the payment of the relevant holding fee (s) which are outlined on our Fees page
4) Provide us with all the necessary information to enable us to complete your application and referencing checks. Full disclosure of all relevant facts is required.
5) Confirmation of your move in date and payment of the first months rent and deposit to coincide with the issuing of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement
6) Check in with one of our representatives if we are actively managing the property or with the Landlord if they are managing the property themselves
7) Regular inspections are then carried out by our Property Management team, usually every 3 months, to ensure that the property remains fit for purpose